Before we sleep, we all have upset bellies or feel full and heavy, of course, this is ‘normal’ if we overeat after a night out or at home for dinner.
The bad digestion before bed leads to acid reflux, heartburn, and insomnia. But, a good thing is that we can solve this. Ginger, turmeric and coconut milk are great to fight inflammation. This combo prevents the acids and heartburn too and improves digestion also.
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC FOR THE HEALTH
– Removing arthritis and being anti-inflammation agent
– Better blood flow and thinning blood
– Detox of the liver and good flow
– Less pain and fevers
– Soothes upset digestive processes
– Stops ulcer to form since it is antiseptic
– Cures cancer in early stages
– Coconut milk- it has a bunch of fats that are healthy and are antimicrobial, which stop digestion problems of bacteria sources
Turmeric– a great anti-inflammation agent that eases problems in digestion and protects the belly from ulcers
Black pepper– this makes curcuma absorbing better.
Honey– it has a load of enzymes, vitamins, amino, and minerals. They improve digestion and remove irritation In bowels.
– 1 tsp turmeric
– 2 cups coconut milk
– 1 inch sliced ginger/ 1 tsp power ginger
– ¼ tsp pepper ground
– 1 tbsp honey
Put everything in a bowl, but NOT the honey. Mix all and pour into a pan. Cook slowly for 5 minutes with low heat and then add the honey.
Simple to do and really tasty, not just healthy.