Ginger is an all-natural root that has proven anti-inflammatory properties. The Chinese have been using ginger for thousands of years for pain relief. Ginger can help relieve arthritis, muscle soreness, and headaches while boosting blood flow.
There are many ways to use ginger for its health benefits, such as incorporating it into meals and even drinking ginger juice every morning. One way you probably haven’t heard about is through the ginger press.
What is Ginger Press and How Do You Make It?
This natural solution known as the ginger press is effective in curing and easing pains caused by swollen veins, sore muscles, sprains, and even rheumatism. It gives a hot burning sensation, but this is not something to worry about because it means the solution is working.
The ginger press will penetrate deeply into the skin and will target the source of pain, therefore eliminating the pain you’ve been feeling.
To make ginger press, you will need the following:
– ginger root
– two tablespoons of course sea salt
– four Cloves of garlic
Once the three ingredients above are ready, here are the directions for making the plaster:
– First, pound the ginger and make sure it is well crushed.
– Remove the skin of the garlic.
– In a bowl, add the three ingredients together.
– Mix the three ingredients by using mortar and pestle until you have a ground mixture.
– Next, you will need a sheet of plastic film. Make sure it is clean.
– Take the mixed ginger, salt, and garlic and place it into the plastic film.
– Carefully position the film with the mixture on the area that is causing you pain.
– To keep the mixture from falling off, use any kind of tape to secure the sides.
– Use a bandage for wrapping around the affected area. This will secure the powdered mixture further. Do this even though you don’t have plans to be active all day.
– It is recommended that you leave the ginger press in the area for about six hours.